PIMS Support Page
UPC is no longer supporting PIMS. We are putting all our resources into supporting and maintaining eProsecutor. We will leave this page on our website for your reference only. However, we will update the Offense Update File (see below) and show the date of the last update.
Offense Table Update Information
The offense table update file contains the latest legislative changes and updates for the offense table in PIMS. You can view a video of the process here. To update your offense table, you do the following:
- Download the offense table update file (see below)
- Open PIMS as an Administrator and click on the Administrator menu
- Find the Offense Import link in the administration screen and click on it (it will be a pencil icon)
- In the window that pops up, click on the Browse button and navigate to the file you downloaded in step 1
- Click on the PIMSOffenseUpdate.csv file that you downloaded to select it
- Click on the Import button
- When it's done, go back to the administration screen, scroll to the bottom and click the Refresh All Lists button to make the changes visible
The offense import will run without any notification or progress shown until it is done. It can take up to a few minutes depending on your network speed. When it is done, you will see how many records were imported.Download: Offense Update File (last updated on 5-04-2022)
PIMS Video Training
A video to show the offense update process.
Demonstrates the process to add / edit user accounts in PIMS.
Demonstrates working with templates in PIMS.