Paul Fuller is a Deputy District Attorney in the Salt Lake County District Attorney's office. To help you get to know him a little better we asked him the following questions:
- Agency you work for: Salt Lake County District Attorney's Office
- How long have you worked there: 8 months
- Any other prosecuting agencies you've worked for: Salt Lake City Prosecutor's Office
- Law school you attended: University of Utah (S.J. Quinney)
- Undergraduate degree and school: University of Utah (BA History)
- State(s) you're licensed in: Utah
- First job you ever had: Glazier / Glass cutter
- Best job you’ve ever had: U.S. Marine Corps (Infantry)
- Worst job you’ve ever had: U.S. Marine Corps (Infantry)
- If you weren't prosecuting, what would you be doing? Military or law enforcement
- Favorite sport: Football (American)
- Favorite singer/band: Guns 'N' Roses
- Favorite hobby: Weightlifting
- Dream vacation spot: Bora Bora
- Furthest you’ve ever traveled: Afghanistan
- What’s something you’ve done that no one else/few others have: Sailed across most of the world's major oceans.
- Why do you keep prosecuting: We're in the best position to ensure the right thing happens for the right reason.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be: Telepathy
- Which super hero do you most identify with and why? Lego Batman ... because he never skips leg day.
- Ever done anything you should have been arrested for? If so, what (unless the statute of limitations has not expired): Ha! Nice try.
- Best advice you’ve ever been given: When unsure on how to solve a problem use your common sense. Education does not substitute.